TASK Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge
TASK Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge, key focus is to enhance employability quotient of young graduates in our state and enable them to choose multiple avenues as they graduate. TASK Telangana enables a collaboration platform between Government, Academia and Industry to enhance skilling, research and entrepreneurship among youth in Telangana.
Task Telangana is a comprehensive program launched in 2018 by the government of Telangana for the purpose of development and employment. It includes initiatives to improve infrastructure, public services, health care, education, creation of smart cities, reduced poverty and better access to markets. Task Telangana also focuses on creating jobs for youth in IT and hi-tech sectors, as well as in manufacturing and agri-businesses.
Some of the key initiatives at TASK include
- Soft Skill development programs for Graduates
- Faculty Development Programs at colleges
- Initiatives that nurture product innovation among students & faculty in collaboration with JNTU and HYSEA
- Technology Entrepreneurship Program for students in collaboration with ISB
- Technology Skilling Programs in collaboration with Oracle, Infosys, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Autodesk and SAP
- Rolling out programs in collaborations with IIIT – Hyderabad, NIT Warangal, IIT Hyderbad and BITS Pilani
- ESDM Scheme Implementation
- Coordination of Training Programs for Government Departments
- Finishing School
- E-Learning Programs
Task Telangana’s goal is to promote economic growth by leveraging the state’s resources and improving access and availability of quality services. By simplifying public procedures, promoting investments and strengthening the ecosystem of technology startups and incubators, it aims to build an innovation-driven economy and compete with other states in India. It also proposes a system of rewards to promising entrepreneurs, such as subsidized loans, collaborations with research academics and mentorship from professionals. Task Telangana aims to transform the state into a hub for technological advancements and further bridge the existing gap between industry demand and supply in terms of manpower, technology and resources.